Most of were raised to believe that "conflict is bad" and to be avoided at all costs! The truth is, in healthy relationships, conflict should be expected and even encouraged! Conflict doesn't destroy a marriage—it's the way it's handled that does. In this podcast you'll learn:
- The differences between "conflict" and "contention"
- How to engage in "Collaborative Conflict"
- Real connection in a relationship has very little to do with "agreement"
- Seeking to understand and to be understood is the key
- How "ego-defense-mechanisms" get in the way of real connection
- The role TRAUMA plays in conflict and contention
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Service
If you are seeking recovery from porn addiction, to heal betrayal trauma, or mend your marriage relationship, you may find these articles helpful: